(6 - 18 years
- Usually HATE to write reports.
- When the student finally gets something written
down, it tends to wander off the point or doesn't make a point
- Writing tends to be stripped down with little
- The writing doesn't seem to fit the child.
Parents and teachers get the feeling that the individual knows
more that can be put on paper
Graduate School, Working)
- Difficulty writing reports which usually
need considerable editing from another person
- May have learned to write adequately, but
the process of writing will take two to three times as long as
it takes other students and is a very conscious process . . .
it does not flow.