(6 - 18 years
- Can only follow the thread of reading or
listening so long and then become distracted.
- Do not enjoy being read to . . . would rather
go "do" something.
- Students who are disciplined enough to stay
on task find that they read and re-read the same pages over and
over to get the meaning.
Graduate School, Working)
- Frequently goes to sleep when trying to read.
- Students find that they read
and re-read the same pages over and over to get the meaning.
- Studies that would take other students thirty
minutes, may take the distracted student several hours to complete.